Добавлено: Сб Янв 25, 2020 8:48 am Заголовок сообщения: How to uninstall games on your Xbox One?
It is been five years since the release of Xbox one which comes with a lot of storage space, with the option of 500 GB and 1 TB. That means you have more breathing room than the consoles we used earlier but still, it is pretty easy to find yourself with an Xbox One hard drive that's totally full when your “Ready to Install” list is packed with AAA games that can take up more than 50GB, and almost double that if you’re downloading 4K-compatible games on an Xbox One. This is the reason why we are here to tell you how to delete games on an Xbox One so you have more room for all your new titles.
The most interesting thing about [B][URL="***howtouninstallmy.com/uninstall-games-on-xbox-one/"]uninstall game on Xbox One[/URL][/B] is that it is a reversible process. So if you find yourself with a stack of brand new games that you are dying to play, but the restriction is that your hard drive is already full of older games, there is no need to worry. You're free to reinstall any game that you deleted earlier on your Xbox one since deleting a game doesn't affect your ownership rights on that particular game.
[B]Steps to Follow while uninstalling a game on Xbox One[/B]
1. Go to the Xbox One home screen, press the Xbox button to bring up the dashboard, then click on the “My Games & Apps” tile.
2. Highlight the title of the game you would wish to remove from your hard drive and then press the Menu button on your controller.
3. Select "Manage Game" on the pop-up menu that appears on the screen.
4. The upcoming screen is divided into two parts. On the left side of the screen, you will see each piece of content related to the game in question, listed under “Installed” or “Ready to install.” From this side of the screen, you can also manage any saved data that exists related to the game.
5. On the right, you’ll see some details about the game, including its file size and a link to the game’s page in the Xbox Store. You can move the data if you have another storage device connected with your device, copy it, or uninstall it entirely. Choose “Uninstall all,” and the game will be removed from your hard drive completely.